We’re Hiring! Digital Content Developer & Community Manager
Madplum Creative is a digital agency based outside San Francisco.
We are a collective of artists, designers, dreamers, and problem solvers dedicated to creating inspiring encounters between people and the world around them. We view consumption as an opportunity to give, and receive, thoughtfully. Through artisanal design, passionate storytelling, and a dedication to re-inventing the process, we use our craft to amplify the products, ideas and companies we believe carry the power to improve the human experience.
Our growing team is looking for a part-time social / digital content developer and community manager. Responsibilities include the strategic development of content that will organically grow our following and digital engagement levels through written content, outreach, and community management.
We’re looking to hire a strategic leader with 5+ years of agency (or similar) experience who will focus on using social and digital content to help us reach sustainable investors, makers, and companies interested in bringing meaningful products and experiences to the world.
Manage the strategic, creative, and executional aspects of social and digital content, including:
- Develop all visual and written content across our social and digital platforms (including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and the MPC website and blog)
- Lead MPC creative team to develop creative, shareable infographics and other visual assets to accompany our social and digital content
- Ideate and execute outreach strategies to grow social following
- Manage social media advertising spend
- Manage organic community growth
- Create digital campaigns around events and conferences
- Provide monthly analytics reports and content recommendations based off of ongoing performance
- Execute outreach to bloggers and platforms to feature unique content around MPC’s team and offerings
- 5+ years of experience at a social media or creative agency
- Self starting strategic leader
- Ability to craft content from the perspective of future growth and strategic partnerships
- Experience setting up and executing social media advertising
- Ability to comfortably manage a team of freelancers and creatives
- Experience sustainable and ethical markets a plus
- Prefer applicants in the Bay Area, but open to remote applicants as well
HOURS AND COMPENSATION
Est. 72 hours / month, salary ranging from $2,500-$3,500 / month.
Please send a resume and at least three work samples or a portfolio to email@example.com.
Posted In: Blog